Analyzes actual and predictable interacting operational activities of business to obtain a quantitative, rational basis for decision making through the application of logic and scientific or economic disciplines and techniques. Devises modeling and measuring techniques; utilizes mathematics, statistical methods, engineering methods, operational mathematics techniques (linear programming, game theory, probability theory, symbolic language, etc.), and other principles and laws of scientific and economic disciplines.
0 years with Bachelor's Degree in related field
- Experience or education in the fields of Systems Engineering, Operations Research, Data Analysis, and/or Data Engineering.
- Experience modeling processes using a variety of tools and techniques.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications including MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio. MS Project and SharePoint a plus.
- Team player able to work effectively at all levels of an organization with the ability to influence others and move towards consensus.
- Strong project management skills.
Req ID: 2322
Department: X57 PROC STD&INTEGR
Entity: NN SHIPBUILDING (0265)
Travel Required: No
Relocation: Relocation assistance will be available
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Virtual/Telework Opportunity: Yes-May Consider Occasional/Part-time Teleworking for this position
US Citizenship Required for this Position: Yes
Clearance Type: No - Clearance Not Required to Start
Huntington Ingalls Industries employs more than 42,000 people throughout the United States and around the world. We are America's largest military shipbuilder and one of the largest defense contractors for unmanned systems, nuclear and environmental services and fleet sustainment. Our employees build, engineer and innovate complex products and solutions for our customers on a daily basis - we do the Hard Stuff, Done Right. Each year we hire thousands of business, engineering, IT professionals and tradespersons to accomplish our mission. Why not become part of something bigger than yourself, find your purpose, and join HII today.
Huntington Ingalls Industries is an Equal Opportunity/Vets and Disabled Employer. U.S. Citizenship may be required for certain positions.