Seneca Resources is client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama, Texas, and Florida that service clients throughout the United States. The key to our success lies within our strong corporate culture which drives our business. We challenge our staff through engaging work, and we reward our staff through competitive compensation, extensive professional training, and excellent opportunities for career advancement. In turn, we look for only the best and brightest to join our team.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.
Position Title:Data Scientist
Position Status:Contract to Hire
Our client is looking forData Scientistcandidates for a position located inNorfolk, VA.
- Professional Qualifications and Personal Attributes
- Professional experience in the area international relations and security studies.
- M.A. degree in a data science or related field.
- Four years (within the last seven years) experience conducting predictive analytics using data science (big data) and providing advice on relevant issues in the field of data science.
- Demonstrate experience in preparation and development of FOGO or civilian equivalent briefings, background papers, reports, and speeches.
- Valid NATO SECRET security clearance or national equivalent with NATO eligibility. (Not required)
- Demonstrable proficiency in English Language
- Be able to use contemporary office tools, including MS Office.