As a cornerstone of the Virginia in-home care community, Care Advantage wants you to know, that we are doing our part to keep clients and caregivers safe.
From the creation of a COVID-19 Task Force, to implementing daily caregiver health screenings, and virtual clinical touchpoints work to help to provide a safe client & caregiver connection.
Come join our caregiving family, where your healing hands can make a real difference!
"Get Paid in an Instant for One on One Care"
The Colonial Heights Office of Care Advantage Inc., voted a Top Work Place and Best in Home Care, is hiring caregivers to help individuals enjoy life by helping them perform activities of daily living. We are looking for PCAs & CNAs to provide exceptional service to those who need some daily help with activities such as dressing, eating, bathing, transferring, and toileting.
We are looking for caregivers able to work 24 hour cases including weekends for the Colonial Heights and Petersburg areas.
Caregiver responsibilities may include:
- Light housekeeping, laundry
- Preparing and cooking meals
- Assist clients with personal care & hygiene
- Assist clients with ambulation and mobility around the home or outside (taking to appts., going for walks)
- Medication reminders
- Documenting daily activities
- Reporting any changes in client's health status to the office
Some of the benefits of being a caregiver:
- Flexible schedules
- 1:1 caregiver to client ratio
- Weekly paydays
- Instant Pay through PayActiv
- Ongoing training
- Personal satisfaction of helping other
If you are a Personal Care Aide or Certified Nursing Assistant and are looking to help others, come join our team! We welcome the opportunity to speak with you regarding this or other Care Advantage opportunities. APPLY now!