ASRC Federal Holding Company is seeking a Senior Estimator / Basis of Estimate (BOE) Manager to work within the ASRC Federal Pricing Group out of our DC-Metro area offices in Beltsville, MD or Reston, VA.
The Senior Estimator / Basis of Estimate (BOE) Manager will leverage subject matter expertise in performing the following:
- Analyze RFPs and work with Capture/Technical Leads to identify and assess Basis of Estimate (BOE) requirements
- Develop standardized tools and processes for a BOE methodology to be utilized across the Federal Practice, with capability to develop BOE templates as required for specific efforts
- Assist in the scheduling, resources and reviews for BOEs
- Conduct BOE kickoff and regular status meetings
- Collect and publish BOE-wide assumptions and lessons learned
- Recommend estimating methods and historical reference programs for BOEs.
- Develop and Provide BOE training.
- Evaluate and recommend automated tools.
- 8-10 years of demonstrated and relevant experience in Solutioning and Basis of Estimates (BOE) in the federal contracting industry across diverse customers and capabilities
- Experience developing, reviewing, and/or leading BOEs
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office Excel
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision making capabilities
- Ability to work in a fast-pace, challenging, and growth-oriented environment.
ASRC Federal and its Subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, gender, color, age, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, religion, marital status, ancestry, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status, or any other factor prohibited by applicable law.