What You'll Get to Do:
- Provides a full range of intelligence and administrative support to include, but are not limited to, building and maintaining databases; monitor intelligence; assists with administration and management of RFIs; produces metrics; provides cross-domain data transfer and intelligence dissemination support, system-high to -low transfers between JWICS, SIPRNet, NIPRNet, and other U.S. and Allied / Partner systems.
- Assist the organization with aligning processes and technology to enable information sharing amongst analysts and organizations to enhance analytic production.
- Provide training on various analytic tools as needed.
- Serve as an informal IT Help Desk to help facilitate resolution of internal customer IT issues with the appropriate group.
- Facilitate internal and external customer support for DCTC systems (e.g., problems, account access, requests for information, etc.).
- Perform Data Transfer Officer (DTO) duties; complete Government-provided DTO training to assume duties.
More About the Role:
You will manage/create/modify DCTC SharePoint sites and the processes they support. to assist analysts. You will be a part of distributing intelligence products across separate networks and analytic divisions through your assistance with the DCTC annual CT conference.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Current and Active TS/SCI.
- MA/MS degree and 12 years of experience or BA/BS and 17 years of experience.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Strong SharePoint Application Development and Administration.
- Data Transfer Officer (DTO) training.
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.