How will this role have an impact?
Care Management Operations Manager understands, facilitates and directs analysis of operational processes, program productivity and performance, as well as organizational construct, and participates in User Acceptance Testing for system enhancements and implementations. Manages a team of specialists to deliver internal metric reports, identifying performance issues. Recommends alternative practices to improve service delivery and manage cost and serves as a liaison with all levels of management and staff during the business process improvement lifecycle.
This role will report to our Care Management Director of Operations
What will you do?
- Analyzes current business policies, processes, and resources. Develops updates to documentation.
- Recommends improvements to increase service delivery while maintaining resource levels.
- Identifies opportunities for consolidation and centralization efficiencies.
- Defines strategic and operational interfaces within project scope development.
- Leads and coaches the implementation of business process improvement solutions.
We are looking for someone with:
- Bachelor's degree in business, management, computer information systems, or a related field, required
- 3-5 years of implementations, integrations, system testing or process improvement experience, in the healthcare industry is a plus
- Healthcare background, a plus
- Knowledge of process improvement methodology including Lean/Six Sigma and DMAIC lifecycle, Data analysis methodology
- 3 years' experience with preparing requirements and testing of system enhancements and new system implementations.
- 3 years' experience managing staff
- Experience pulling reports using Excel, SSRS, and Tableau to measure operational performance and identify issues
Signify Health partners with leading health plans, healthcare providers, biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies, and technology companies to improve the quality of life by providing comprehensive care where and when it's needed most. In addition, Signify Health delivers software and services that enable payers, employers and at-risk providers to organize and finance healthcare delivery around a patient's episode of care. With an innovative logistics and clinical workflow technology platform, exhaustive data set, and an unparalleled national clinical network, the company provides tech-enabled care services to vulnerable populations within the routine of their daily lives to improve health and quality of life. Signify Health delivers its services to partners at more than 1,000 healthcare locations nationwide and serves well over one million health plan members each year, providing health risk evaluations, complex care management, outcomes-based pharma services, and specialized medical services in the home and other convenient locations. Signify Health has multiple offices in Texas with additional locations in Connecticut, New York and South Dakota. To learn more, please visit www.signifyhealth.com.