Come grow with Vibra Healthcare, where we manage from the bedside up every day. Join a strong, knowledgeable company that values each employee as an individual. Our expanding organization wants compassionate healthcare professionals like you to help us get our patients back to better.
Vibra Hospital of Richmond is seeking PRN Dialysis Registered Nurses - RN - to join our team!
The Dialysis Nurse develops, implements, evaluates and revises a plan of care of assigned patients and families while promoting the mission and values of Vibra Healthcare. Reviews all patients receiving dialysis therapy and assesses clinical status throughout treatment. Consistently assists team members in the delivery of acute hemodialysis utilizing the established standards of care. Areas of practice are diverse, including, but not limited to, the fields of hemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis.
The provision of care includes direct care along with the delegation and supervision of all nursing care in accordance with the applicable Nurse Practice Act. Specific components of the Registered Nurse role include demonstrating clinical competence; managing patient care; improving quality of care; establishing professional relationships and utilizing professional skills; fulfilling responsibilities of the role of the hospital; and developing clinical expertise per specialty.
- Current, valid, and active license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the state of employment required.
- Current BLS certification from a Vibra-approved vendor required.
- Current ACLS certification from a Vibra-approved vendor required within six (6) months of hire.
- Two (2) years of dialysis experience or one (1) year of Critical Care experience or one year of dialysis
- experience and two years of experience in the Medical/Surgical field required.
- Previous acute care experience is strongly preferred.
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in job functions.
- Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace.
Our recruitment team wants to know you. Share your passion!
Please submit your resume and complete our online application for consideration.
Thank you for your interest in our hospital.
Follow us on Facebook!!