Towers Crescent 2 (12067), United States of America, Vienna, Virginia
At Capital One, we're building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Do you love companies that thrive on ideas, innovation and people? We're a tech company that happens to be a bank, and our people are at the heart of the making that happen. Our Talent Acquisition team is at the forefront of attracting, engaging and retaining great talent that is passionate about changing banking for good. We provide a best-in-class experience for candidates and hiring teams, and we have fun along the way. Our culture and people are integral to our growth and success. We're looking for team members with a knack for finding the best of the best – join us and find out how you can help change the way our millions of customers are interacting with their money.
- Manage the full lifecycle recruiting process. This will include creating compelling position descriptions, sourcing diverse candidate pipelines, marketing Capital One's talent brand to attract top talent, screening candidates, advising hiring managers on the recruiting process, and negotiating job offers
- Source stellar candidates. Look beyond direct applications and leverage search engines, career sites, recruiting events, and other innovative sourcing techniques to find the best talent in the market
- Provide a great end-to-end recruiting experience for candidates and hiring managers
- Advise clients and leadership on market trends and recommend more effective ways to attract and recruit great talent
- Develop candidate pipeline strategies to fill open positions (i.e., talent marketing, LinkedIn sourcing, referrals, etc.)
- Consult with hiring managers on their talent needs
- Conduct job interviews and facilitate post-interview feedback meetings to aid in candidate selection
- Create and extend job offers and close identified candidates
- At least 3 years of experience in recruiting OR 3 years of experience in human resources OR 3 years of client consulting experience
- Experience independently partnering with leadership on hiring initiatives
- Prior experience consulting with multiple hiring managers at once while developing
and enhancing excellent working relationships with those managers and their teams
- Ability to use innovative techniques to attract and recruit diverse HR talent
- Experience in compensation and general HR requirements as related to hiring
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.