Veteran Technology Leaders (VTL) is committed to supporting the needs of our Veterans, offering services to Federal, Defense, and Civilian agencies; State and Local government entities; and commercial businesses. We arededicated to delivering high quality solutions and services which results in outstanding customer satisfaction. VTL provides an extensive range of innovative enterprise IT solutions and services that enable our customers to achieve their unique business goals.
We are looking for a Sr. Oracle EBS Analyst to join a team supporting a financial project in Washington, D.C.
- Analyze requirements and specifications for custom developments to support employing E-Business Suite industry-standard best development and functional analysis practices
- Provide FMS-NG financial system operational support and maintenance.
- Perform Bug fixes & minor enhancements
- Support end-user requests
- Adhoc reporting & data extract requests
- Monitor applications & interfaces for performance issues & failures
- Support OCFO’s month-end/year-end activities in the FMS-NG system
- Support effective participation of FMS-NG system readiness during Bank’s annual COOP/DR exercise
- Prepare end-user training documents for new functionalities and facilitate training sessions for end-users.
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- A minimum of 8 years of Oracle Federal Financial implementation
- Strong troubleshooting experience
- Experience communicating with key stakeholders
- Experience in an Agile development environment
- Experience creating documentation for end-users
- Experience implementing Oracle Loans and Oracle Federal Financials
- Experience with financial reconciliations
- Experience with Oracle Loans, Purchasing, Payables (AP) and Accounts Receivable (AR)
- Knowledge of US General Ledger processes and Federal US Federal Administrator processes and federal reporting (i.e. GTAS, FACTS, etc.)
- Experience performing Critical Patch Update (CPU) testing
U.S. Citizenship preferred