This is a Monday-Friday LEAD CT technologist position. Prior lead tech experience will be required, which could either be staff lead level, or supervisory/management level, in a hospital and clinic environment. Will be responsible for maintaining staff scheduling for the 24x7 hospital location, as well as the outpatient locations. Will be responsible for helping leadership maintain daily productivity, update CT protocols on an ongoing basis, and assist in monitoring CT radiation dose through the dose-tracking system. Experience in a hospital-based CT department necessary, including trauma, neuro, cardiac, and interventional procedures. Excellent customer service, communication, and patient care skills are essential.
Full time: (1.0 FTE - 80 hours bi-weekly)
8 hr shifts
Monday - Friday - 07:00-15:30, or 07:30-16:00
- AA/BA/BS degree through an accredited Radiology program required or have satisfactorily completed a formal military or hospital-based radiology technologist training program
- ARRT(R) registry required upon hire.
- Washington State certification as a Radiologic Technologist (RT) is required upon hire.
- ARRT(CT) advanced registry required within 6 months of employment as a CT technologist
- Minimum 1 year experience as a medical imaging technologist preferred. Previous hospital experience preferred.
- Current Healthcare Provider CPR certification required upon hire
- Free public transportation pass (ORCA orcacard.com)
- Professional development
- Competitive compensation package
- Generous PTO
- Medical, dental, vision
- 2 part retirement plan including matching
- Long term disability
- Flex spending
- Extended illness banked hours
- Free parking
- Employee Assistance program
Just a few of our employee perks
- Cell phone plan discounts
- Discounted Mariners and Sounders tickets
- Computer discounts
- Discounted lift tickets
- Discounted movie tickets
- Discounted gym memberships
- Free Seattle Art Museum passes
- And much more
The community you will join
At Overlake, we believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our staff feels respected, valued, and cared for. So we've cultivated a culture that feels like a community. In fact, we're more like a great big family. Our people will always be there for you. Our supportive environment and team of passionate professionals have earned the hospital its reputation as a healthcare leader in the region. We are truly committed to providing compassionate, high-quality patient care in a progressive and collaborative environment.
Applications now being accepted for those individuals committed to providing EXCELLENCE to our GROWING Eastside Community.
Overlake Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer