eXp World Holdings is one of the most forward looking and fastest growing global companies. It operates eXp Realty, a cloud-based, international real estate brokerage firm; and VirBELA, a virtual workplace technology company. Our virtual workplace technology company enables entire companies to operate 100% remotely. Our cloud-based brokerage dramatically reduces the costs associated with physical brick-and-mortar offices & related support staff
We attract the most talented people from all fields and anywhere globally. We are fully remote and work from home.
The Accounts Payable Representative will provide financial and administrative support by ensuring payments are completed and expenses are controlled through extensive analysis and constant communication with vendors, agents, and internal business units.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Thoroughly and efficiently process agent/vendor payments, assess and fulfill agents/vendor needs, and educate agents/vendors where applicable regarding eXp policies
- Ability to utilize and navigate multiple systems simultaneously
- Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact the department
- Ability to accept and embrace changes within the current business environment
- Provide clear and professional responses to agent/vendor inquiries
Education: Associates Degree, equivalent from a two-year college or four-year degree
1-3 years accounts payable experienceKnowledge of general accounting principles, regulatory standards and compliance requirementsProficiency in MS Office, with an emphasis on ExcelHigh degree of accuracy, attention to detail and confidentialityAgreeable to change in an ever-changing environmentExcellent analytical, problem solving and decision-making skillsEffective verbal, listening and written communication skillsEffective organizational, stress and time management skillsDemonstrates a sense of urgency and ability to meet deadlinesAbility to work independently or as a team member
eXp World Holdings is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability or any other characteristic protected by law.