QR Code Link to This Post
If you are interested in joining our team, please submit your cover letter including salary requirements and resume.
We are a highly successful property management group committed to creating a positive team environment. We are committed to offering an exceptional living environment to our residents. We do this through excellent customer service, ongoing innovation and our use of state of the art technology to promote excellent communication with our residents.
We are currently seeking an experienced multi-site Property Manager for apartment communities in the Bellingham area, who has a track record of excellent service and management in the apartment industry.
This candidate must be an energetic leader that looks at obstacles as opportunities and one that acts on achieving resolve; one that provides exceptional customer service and strives to make everyone's experience a memorable one; and one with an innate ability to drill down on analytic reporting, budgets and monthly expenditures and participates in such to ensure the financial success of the apartment community.
* Must have at least 3-5 years' experience in multi-family property management and possess excellent verbal and written skills
* Must be a leader and a team player with a positive attitude and drive for success
* Must have strong customer service and sales skills
* Must be knowledgeable in basic management and have good computer skills
* Must be highly organized and dependable
* Must be able to easily adapt in a fast paced and consistently changing environment
We offer competitive pay, a professional work environment, commission incentives, health, dental/vision insurance and paid vacations and holidays. You must be able to pass an alcohol/drug screening and background check and have a clean driving record.
Equal Opportunity Employer