QR Code Link to This Post
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________**If you would like to become a part of our team, please apply at www.jobs.cellularsales.com**Are you looking for a career-defining position where the fantastic earning potential and flexible scheduling are surpassed only by the relationships built with coworkers and clients that will last a lifetime? Since 1993, Cellular Sales has differentiated itself from all others in the wireless industry by providing concierge-level service during and after the sale while having a great time doing it! Our more than 5,200 team members operate over 620 retail locations in 39 states. Throughout our continued growth, we have remained committed to empowering our customers and our team to achieve their personal and professional goals._____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Directly supervise and coordinate activities of retail sales representatives on the sales floor. Duties may include management functions such as coaching for performance (including disciplinary action), training, conducting store inventory, security and customer service, in addition to supervisory duties and sales responsibilities.
Required Education and Experience
1. High School diploma or equivalent.
2. A minimum of 2 years sales experience.
3. A minimum of 2 years in a management role
1. Provide customer service by greeting and assisting customers and responding in a timely manner to customer inquiries and complaints.
2. Direct and support sales representatives engaged in sales, inventory, and reconciling cash receipts while performing services for customers.
3. Monitor sales activities to ensure customers receive satisfactory service and quality products.
4. Offer help/instruction to sales representatives as they handle difficult/complicated sales/customers.
5. Assist with training new hires and evaluate sales employees in every aspect of their role, recommending promotions or dismissals of employees as appropriate.
6. Determine and assign specific goals to teams and individual sales representatives.
7. Continually coach/train all sales representatives and provide appropriate/timely feedback. Communicate and enforce all company policies and procedures.
8. Monitor overall team sales volume while coaching and inspiring sales representatives to perform to their best potential.
9. Constantly coach for performance in the selling process to include sales planning, interpersonal skills and the appropriate utilization of sales leads.
10. Continuously recruit for assigned territory, assisting efforts of the National Recruiting team.
11. Demonstrate appropriate sales methods, service, teambuilding abilities, attitude and integrity at all times to all employees, recognizing this position sets an example for others.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Customer Focus: Knowing the (internal and external) customer business needs and acting accordingly; anticipating customer needs, and giving high priority to customer satisfaction and customer service.
2. Teamwork: Working as a productive member of a cohesive group toward a common goal, and contributing to team development and effective team dynamics.
3. Accountability: Accepting responsibility that results in anticipation/prevention of problem areas from actions, and problem solving inside and outside the department/organization.
4. Leadership: Achieving results through people by successful objective setting, performance review, motivation, delegation, team-building, commitment gains, and empowerment.
5. Oral Communication: Shaping and expressing ideas and information in an effective manner.
6. Initiative: Spotting opportunities within a circle of influence; anticipating threats and acting on them;
self-starting rather than waiting passively until the situation demands action.