PeaceHealth is seeking a Desktop Analyst for a Full Time, Day position. Hourly compensation starts at $27.78, more depending on experience.
Responsible for supporting the day to day desktop needs of assigned customers.This position is accountable for ensuring the effective delivery of services through planning day to day priorities, providing technical assistance, providing project leadership, providing customer education and implementing continuous improvements. Accountable to provide technical leadership to ensure the highest level of service and support to all Information Services & Technology customers by working with Customer Support Analysts and Engineers to troubleshoot and resolve medium to complex problems in the end user computing environment.
Ensure follow through on medium to complex issues by: cataloguing day-to-day tracking and resolution of medium to complex customer report IT problems and service requests; working directly with customers and members of other teams to troubleshoot and resolve telephone and desktop incidents.
Participate in the design and development of standard desktop hardware configuration and operating system image development.
Provides technical leadership, guidance, mentoring and advanced support to Customer Support Technicians.
May create, or assist in creating, application packages using Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM); manage and administer organization's identity and access management applications and appliances.
May lead or assist with projects involving software deployment and implementation of server or work station based applications.Train customers in how to access the software.
Perform duties of Desktop Analyst in assigned customer support areas.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in technical support, including troubleshooting desktop PC's running current Windows Operation systems, printers and other peripheral hardware.Formal education can be substituted for experience.
- Two years of experience in desktop software configuration is preferred.
- Experience with technical support of Windows servers, hubs, switches and routers is preferred.
- Experience with project leadership of key desktop initiatives such as Software rollouts, hardware upgrades is preferred.
- MCSE certification is preferred but not required.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office and Back Office client applications
- Knowledge of local area networking
- Solid understanding of current technology and trends in information management
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to work as part of a team in a collaborative manner
- Ability to exercise good judgment in analyzing, appraising, evaluating and solving problems of a difficult procedural or technical nature
SHARED SERVICES PHYSICAL/COGNITIVE REQUIREMENTS:
- Work requires moderate physical exertion up to 64% of the time with frequent walking and stooping.
- Ability to lift object weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Work is performed under normal working conditions with adequate lighting and ventilation.
- Reasonably anticipated exposure to blood and body fluids.
- Job duties frequently require intense concentration and attention to detail (34-65% of work time).
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state or federal laws.