06 MarSite Acquisition Specialist - Wireless
Location: Washington State
We are currently recruiting for a Site Acquisition Specialist with one of our clients in the Washington State area. Previous local Permitting and Zoning experience is required.
Role: Conducts site acquisitions for customer projects.
1. Conduct site acquisitions including site identification, analysis, and qualification through completion of zoning approval.
2. Coordinate with project management teams to ensure sites meet customer requirements.
3. Potential to negotiate the leasing and/or purchasing of sites.
4. Obtain all necessary permitting/zoning approval from national, state and local agencies.
5. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training or work experience.
2-5 years of related telecommunications experience.
This is a Long term contract position with the possibility of converting to permanent!
Key Skills: Site Acquisition, Leasing, Zoning, ROW, Permitting, Telecom, Fiber
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.