QR Code Link to This Post
Are you the type of person that wants to make a difference in the world? Becoming an egg donor is a rewarding and beneficial experience. People suffering from infertility are looking for your help. At Conceptual Options we have the experience and professional team to guide you through the process of helping build families while being adequately rewarded for your time and effort.EGG DONORS MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING
- Chinese/Asian Ancestry a plus!
- College Education also a plus!
- Females between the ages of 21-29
- Enjoy helping others
- Non smoker
- Drug free
- Adherence to our strict screening and counseling protocol
- Responsible and reliable
- Reliable form of transportation
- Must be legally permitted to enter the U.S., have U.S. citizenship, or permanent residency status
- Meet height and weight guidelines for your body mass index (BMI)EGG DONATION DETAILS- Satisfaction of helping building a family
- Enjoy professional support provided by our in-house PhD's
- All medical expenses paid
- No-cost travel expenses paid to various cities across the country, specifically Southern California
- Most donations are done in Southern California
- Anonymous application processREWARDING COMPENSATION $10,000+ (Higher Available) PER CYCLECOME TOUR OUR OFFICE AND MEET THE TEAM- 10,000 Square foot office space
- 42" Flat Screen TV w/ Playstation
- Everyone that comes in gets a full office tour
If you meet the above prerequisites and are interested in becoming an Egg Donor, apply to our egg donor program and get started today.Click to get started www.ConceptualOptions.com/Egg-Donor-Application
We would be delighted to meet with you either in our office, via skype or over the phone to discuss the details of our program. We have assisted hundreds of people through donor and surrogacy cycles and we are excited to help make your dream of a family come true.
Please visit our Website at www.ConceptualOptions.com
Please visit our YouTube Channel at www.YouTube.com/user/ConceptualOptions for our tour videos.
**CALIFORNIA STATUTE ADVISORY**
"Egg donation involves a screening process. Not all potential egg donors are selected. Not all selected egg donors receive the monetary amounts or compensation advertised. As with any medical procedure, there may be risks associated with human egg donation. Before an egg donor agrees to begin the egg donation process, and signs a legally binding contract, she is required to receive specific information on the known risks of egg donation. Consultation with your doctor prior to entering into a donor contract is advised."
Keywords: telecommuting, part-time, work from home, egg donor, egg donation
*Note that the free trip will coincide with your retrieval in Southern California only - free trip is not offered for just submitting an application or being selected as an egg donor.
QR Code Link to This Post