Horizon House is a community of staff and residents connecting and learning together. Our residents love the staff and you can help make a difference for them!
The Elder Care LPN is responsible for supervision, medication administration, medical treatment and management of care, in collaboration with the Elder Care RN, provided to Elders in the Horizon House Supported Living environment. The Elder Care LPN works collaboratively with the nursing management and interdisciplinary team to deliver excellence in eldercare while meeting the social, emotional, physical and spiritual needs of the Elders they serve.
What Youll Do
- Identify elders needs based on a Comprehensive Assessment and participate in the establishment of a Negotiated Service Plan in collaboration with the elder, their family or representative, and the Interdisciplinary team to meet these needs.
- Manage the direct care of elders by supervising a team of Nursing Assistants to assure residents needs are met in a team-oriented, customer service environment.
- Maintain appropriate documentation in accordance with facility, and state requirements.
- Administer medications and treatments.
- Communicate with other licensed staff, physicians, other disciplines, families and administrative staff regarding elders status.
- Participate in evaluation and coaching processes for staff supervised.
We provide CPR and Food Worker Permit at NO COST?to you!??
We Have Shifts Every Day!
- Flexible Schedules
- Day Shift - 6:30am 3:00pm
- Evening Shift - 2:30pm 11:00pm (Pay Differential)
- Night Shift - 10:30pm 8:30am (Pay Differential)
What Were Looking For:
- Education: High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Experience: Two years of experience in nursing (preferred), Assisted living/skilled nursing/hospital experience, Sub-Acute/Rehab or Alzheimers care (preferred)
- Licenses/Certificates: Active LPN license and in good standing with the State of Washington
- Knowledge: Patient Assessment Skills, Gerontology and Geriatric Nursing, Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Leadership: Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
- Collaboration: Achieve goals through teamwork and alliances in the broader community
Great Reasons to Join our Team!
- Work with a high performing team with low resident-to-staff ratios
- Get the support you need to do the work you love
- Evening and Night Pay Differentials
- Amazing Benefits Package with Low Deductibles: Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits*
- Paid Time Off*
- Discounted Meals
- 403(b) Retirement & Company Match
- Paid Training
- Generous Uniform Allowance
- Easy Access on Public Transportation
- ORCA Card Discount
- Discounted Parking
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Gym and Pool Access
- Fun and Exciting Staff Events
- Benefit plan options and rates may vary based on the number of hours worked and length of service.