APPLY NOW: Text "careers" to 480-800-8056
Do you like to work in different areas with different products? Do you enjoy learning about different aspects of a grocery store such as receiving, stocking, and product knowledge? Do you have a passion for delivering an extraordinary customer service experience while working in a fast paced and friendly environment? If the thought of helping people make healthy choices in one of the fastest growing retailers is up your alley – then we need YOU to join our winning team at Sprouts Farmers Market!
Overview of Responsibilities
Overnight Grocery Clerks at Sprouts Farmers Market work in several different areas of the store, from the Dry Grocery Department to the Dairy Department and also the Frozen Department! Overnight Grocery Clerks can be found stocking shelves, filling the frozen foods bins and also helping maintain the cleanliness and presentation of the store. As a Overnight Grocery Clerk, you could be receiving product deliveries, ensuring delivery accuracy and moving product to the sales floor using several different types of equipment. Overnight Grocery Clerks are also responsible for rotating merchandise to ensure the freshest product is available for our customers. If you're someone who thrives in a fast pace environment then we want to hear from you.
To be a Overnight Grocery Clerk at Sprouts Farmers Market you must:
- Be at least 18 years of age, dependable and reliable
- Have and show an outgoing and friendly behavior
- Have a positive attitude and the ability to interact with our customers
- Must vertically/horizontally transfer boxes weighing up to 60 lbs., from 5" to 34", for a distance up to 5 feet for up to 25 hours without mechanical assistance.
- Have the ability to work a flexible schedule that changes as the business does
- Have good communication skills; and the ability to take direction and participate in a team environment
- Be able to perform repetitious activities, and have the ability to multi-task, prioritize and stay organized
- Have a High school diploma or equivalent; or one to three months related experience and/or training; or acceptable combination of education and experience
- Ability to work independtly and prioritize assigned duties with time management.
- Must have open availability between 9pm – 8am.
In addition to a rewarding career, Sprouts offers a comprehensive program to help support you and your family. These programs include: - Competitive pay - Opportunities for career growth - 15% discount for you and one other family member in your household on all purchases made at Sprouts - Flexible schedules - Employee Assistance Program (EAP) Eligibility requirements may apply for the following benefits: - 401(K) Retirement savings plan with a generous company match - Minimum essential coverage medical plans - Voluntary coverage such as short-term disability, hospital indemnity, accident, and critical illness - Competitive vacation and sick time programs
Grow with us!
If you have a passion for inspiring people and a flair for fresh food, consider applying for a job at Sprouts! With a focus on customer service, our neighborhood grocery stores offer high-quality, farm fresh produce, natural meats, plenty of scoop-your-own bulk goods and much more in a fun, friendly, old-fashioned farmer's market setting. Come grow your career in healthy living with a fast-paced, rapidly growing company and teams that pride themselves on empowering others along their journey.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and requirements. Sprouts' management reserves the right to amend and change duties, responsibilities, and requirements to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
California Residents: We collect information in accordance with California law, please see here for more information.