Brainrider is a B2B marketing services company with teams in Menlo Park, Los Angeles, New York City, Seattle, London,and Toronto helping our clients plan and execute global marketing campaigns and programs.
Our team is the key to our success: a tenacious group of problem solvers who need and want to understand why. We are driven to find better solutions to pipeline marketing challenges and hurdles. We embrace accountability, celebrate passion, and don't settle for“good enough.”
We work in an open-concept space designed for team collaboration, filled with creativity, productivity, experimentation, and learning. Whether we’re brainstorming better marketing ideas for our clients or pushing hard to meet a tight deadline, it all happens with teamwork, adaptability, and optimism.
This is a full-time position reporting to our Seattle office, and working 100% on-site at our client's office in Seattle, WA.
As a member of our client’s in-house B2B digital marketing team in Seattle, you will be working on high traffic, high visibility global B2B marketing websites everyday. The pace is fast, the culture is collaborative, and the quality standards are high.
You will be expected to build relationships and work seamlessly with both technical and non-technical teams, so your success will depend heavily on strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Daily responsibilities will include:
- Creating, managing and launching content to the client’s public B2B website and related properties using their proprietary homegrown content management system
- Supporting cross-channel marketing efforts throughminor editing ofcontent and publishing across email, blog and web
- ImplementingtechnicalSEO best practices including content structure, tags and data cataloguing
- Adhering to the client's brand and content standards and guidelines
- Implementing web analytics tags and tracking
- Working cross-functionally with business, creative and technical teams
- Testing new web UI functionality and writing non-technical documentation
- Editing image and video assets to be web-optimized and in adherence with brand guidelines
We will be evaluating both your technical and communication skills throughout our hiring process.
You are qualified for this role if you have all of the following:
- A Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 3 to 5 years of experience, and a high level of proficiency, coding HTML & CSS
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Ability to multi-task and effectively operate in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
- Good team-player disposition with passion, energy and a sense of humor.
You will fast-forward to the front of the line if your application also demonstrates:
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop or other graphic editing software
- Experience with video editing software
- Experience with marketing and advertising
- Experience implementing web analytics packages
Compensation: annual salary of $75,000 - $95,000 plus 15 days PTO per year, medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and other benefits.
Impressive candidates selected to advance through our rigorous evaluation and hiring process will be contacted.
No agencies or recruiters please.