QR Code Link to This Post
Senior Helpers is seeking caregivers for a variety of shifts. Senior Helpers was chosen by "Best of Homecare" as 2017's Provider of Choice. Come join our team and stand out with us! Our Caregivers aren't spread thin, working with several clients at once, instead they work 1 on 1 with clients in the client's home, allowing them to build better relationships and provide better care. New clients are signing up every day!
Caregivers typically provide the following services: caring companionship and conversation, transportation (errands, appointments, etc.), meal preparation and planning, light housekeeping, general assistance, personal care assistance (bathing, dressing, and grooming).WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL?
* Active NAC, HCA, or NAR (1163 exempt) certification. If you are currently enrolled in a HCA course, we want to talk to you!
* A kind, compassionate and caring demeanor.
* Be reliable and responsible.
* Ability to pass a background check.
* Must have own vehicle and insurance.
* Prior experience working in home care is a huge plus. However, we are willing to train the right candidate for the job.WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
* $500.00 SIGN ON BONUS!
*Competitive pay rates and scheduled pay raises with NO union dues!
* Employee Discount Program
* Employee IRA Program
* Flexible start dates and scheduling at multiple locations throughout the Inland Empire.
* Training opportunities for new and experienced caregivers who want to grow with us.
* FREE access to your Continuing Education credits.
* We provide Senior Gems training, specializing in Alzheimer's and dementia care.
* Paid Time Off
* Paid Referral program!
* Employee Appreciation Program and Events
If you're compassionate towards the elderly and would enjoy the satisfaction of helping them remain independent while living at home, a caregiving opportunity may be for you! We offer PT and FT hours so you can work as little, or as much, as you want.
Please apply at www.seniorhelpers.com/spokanecaregiverapplication.
You may also apply in person at:
511 South Pine Street, Suite D,
Spokane WA 99202.