QR Code Link to This Post
Private duty nursing is an option for children and young adults with special needs such as; tracheostomy and ventilator care, feeding tubes, nebulizer treatments, TPN, as well as many other special medical needs that children and young adults may have..
Taking care of medical intensive children and young adult is a very rewarding and important job..This is for Full Time Days, Working with a Child While in School
Full Time or Part Time, You DecideBest place to start for New Grads, Paid Training.Competitive Home Health Wages * Paid case specific training with an Experienced Nurse
* Specialty training on Trach and Ventilators
* Flexible Scheduling and a Variety of Shifts.
* Medical Insurance, Dental & Vision optional
* Paid weeks' Vacation
* "Refer a Nurse" bonus program
* Statewide employment opportunities **** New RN and LPN Graduates Encouraged to Apply****We invite you to inquire about employment today!!!
send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply Here: Click Here