QR Code Link to This Post
Interwest Communications is looking for an experienced administrative assistant to join our team. The administrative assistant is responsible for supporting day to day business operations. Order placement and tracking, invoicing, and collections. This person will be responsible for answering incoming phone calls, and routing callers to the appropriate destination. It will be necessary to support both operations and sales with issues that may arise as well as help customers explain their service needs and issues.
1. Manage work order creation, tracking, and invoicing.
2. Manage project progress billings and contracts.
3. Assist CPA and Bookkeeping firm with financial inquiries.
4. Manage Purchasing, Receiving, and Inventory. Handle returns and repair merchandise.
5. Collection on past-due accounts.
1. Answer incoming support calls.
2. Help customers explain work requested or service issues.
3. Generate work orders with service descriptions.
4. Keep inventory organized and staged when product is received.
1. 2+ years of general accounting experience.
2. Quickbooks experience preferred.
3. Excellent customer service skills.
4. Effective written and oral communication skills.
5. Ability to multi-task and manage multiple streams of work simultaneously.
Cover letter and resume are required to apply and should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Minimum requirements will be used for initial screening of resumes.