QR Code Link to This Post
CIS Group is a nationwide company known for its professional services throughout the insurance underwriting industry. CIS is a proven provider of decision-making intelligence for P&C insurance carriers, mortgage servicers, and asset management firms, with over 15 million transactions completed in our history. We are currently looking to bring on more inspectors into our group in efforts of staffing accordingly to volume expectations. Many well-known Grade A insurance companies use our services to gather information on properties that they are currently or will be insuring. Therefore we must provide accurate data in a short time frame to our clients using up to date technology.
Please respond to this ad and we will be in contact.
To become an approved CIS Group field rep you must have experience in at least one of the following: Insurance, Real Estate, Appraisals, Property Assessments, or Building Construction.
1) Digital GPS Camera or Cell Phone / Tablet GPS enabled
2) Cell Phone
3) High Speed Internet
4) Mapping software or GPS
5) 100' tape measure or Measure Wheel
6) Microsoft Office
7) Reliable Transportation
8) Must have computer knowledge to receive and deliver assignments via the internet, load photos, and sketch diagrams.
Typical Inspection Requirements:
1) Obtain digital GPS photos of residential properties and diagram footprint of house
2) Determine, photograph and provide details about hazards viewed
3) Determine home building construction materials
4) Customer service a must
1) Be professional with proper business casual attire
2) Be computer savvy, all work is received and submitted via website
3) Be able to pass a required Background Check
4) Be reliable, detail oriented, great communicator, and ability to work independent in a fast pace environment
Inspection requirements vary by client and type of inspection. Fees vary based on type of inspection, turn-time and location. All inspection service providers are independent contractors and must pass background check and drug testing; and wear identification badge.
Inspection Service Providers matching our needs will be contacted for further discussions regarding experience, territory and fees.