This position will be day shift, varying between: 7am-3pm, 7:30am-3:30pm, 8am-4pm and 8:30am-5pm. No holidays or weekends.
Provides mammography imaging services.
- Operates equipment and performs various mammography related procedures. Prepares and positions patients and selects anatomic and technical parameters.
- Explains procedures and educates patients about the role of regular mammography in preventive breast health.
- Develops and evaluates the film for technical quality such as density contrast, definition, and distortion.
- Follows radiation safety procedures and guidelines.
- Ensures prompt submission of high-quality of all images and documents sent to PACS (image quality, correct lead markers and patient data/history).
- Ensures equipment is properly functioning. Reports potential problems or equipment malfunction to appropriate personnel.
- Assists in maintaining a clean, and orderly department to include procedure rooms, storage areas, dressing rooms, film storage area and any other areas in department.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Associate's degree
- No experience required