QR Code Link to This Post
Position Title: Production
QPS Employment Group is hiring for a Production Worker at a company in Janesville, WI. This is a temp to hire position for 2nd shift. Don't miss this opportunity with potential to grow within the company.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Cut wood or metals to specific sizes using a variety of saws, shears and cutters
- Operate pneumatic tools such as but not limited to drills, impact wrenches and monobolt guns to assist in assembly operations
- Perform limited electrical wiring tasks
- Must flex within functional areas
- Use non-power tools such as; caulking guns, screwdrivers, utility knives, wrenches and tape measures
- Fasten parts together with bolts, screws, speed clips, rivets or fasteners
- Able to read and interpret written orders and specifications, blueprints, instructions and labels, which may contain hazardous warnings and cautions
- Follow instructions and policies relative to quality and quantity work standards
- Adhere to the company safety regulations and assist in the training and awareness of safety guidelines to new team members in the department
- Carry steel materials and cumbersome sheet goods of moderate to heavy weight; material dimensions may be up to or exceed 4' x 8' in overall dimension
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to stand for 8 - 10 hours per day and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must actively participate and support Poindexter Production System (PPS); 5's, Lean, TPM, and other continuous improvement activities
Please email resume with contact information or apply online at: http://www.qpsemployment.com/job-seekers/search-results?Keyword=1102923&ZipCode=
QPS Employment Group is a full-service staffing firm comprised of dedicated and passionate people with over 45 offices throughout the Midwest. We place great people with great companies in industrial, skilled trades, administrative, manufacturing, general labor and professional employment.
Why Work with QPS?
-Your choice of temporary, temp-to-hire, or direct-hire job opportunities
-Access to sought-after positions with leading employers
-Dedicated placement specialists who will guide you through every step of the job search process
-Over 29 years of staffing experience
Best of all, our services are 100% free to job seekers!
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.