Responsible for the direct supervision of personnel, supplies, equipment and procedures for inpatient and outpatient phlebotomy at UPH-Meriter.
- Bachelor's degree in a health science, Associates MLT, or equivalent.
- 3-5 years recent experience in a large healthcare facility.
- Phlebotomy training.
- Detail oriented, well organized and able to work independently and to lead others.
- Excellent listening, analytical, decision making and time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Familiarity with Sunquest and/or Epic computer systems.
- Experience in a direct patient care setting.
- Previous management experience.