What you will do
He/she will lead multiple project work streams and ad-hoc initiatives associated with ERP Enterprise project. This is Enterprise-level with clear global exposure and responsibility. You will report directly to the ERP Enterprise Business Lead and will have dotted line reporting to the designated ERP Enterprise Initiative Director. You will be responsible for completing the beginning to end simplification and process enhancement initiatives for ERP projects in different stages, from planning and roll out to stabilization.
How you will do it
- Manage ERP Enterprise-level initiatives and ad-hoc projects associated with Tax planning and BU business structure applicable to the ERP project.
- In connection with ERP planning and set up, you will identify process improvement and simplification areas applicable to all business processes scoped in the ERP Enterprise project.
- Control of change management log for all finance and accounting matters resulting in the ERP Enterprise project in all its stages, including maintaining the change management master blog which will document all relevant business cycles impacted.
- Change management will require effective communication and interaction with a multitude of stakeholders in different levels within the project and in general with the finance organization.
- Responsible for preparing, for Director-level review, the execution and transition plans related to initiatives and ad-hoc projects resulting from the ERP Enterprise project.
- When required during the transition processes, you will take the acting controller/accounting manager for the processes/ledgers in scope, including completing roll out, stabilize, and transition ownership to final owners.
What we look for
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field, with a Project Management focus.
- Minimum of 10+ years' related ERP experience.
- Project management skills applied in global projects.
- Multiple years of exposure to international accounting and administrative processes.
- Previous experience with ERP global templates.
- Previous exposure/experience in global or regional finance shared services.
- Experience with financial process automation – RPA.
- General accounting and controlling knowledge.
- Fluency in 1 other language, aside from English.
Johnson Controls International plc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com/careers.
- Overtime Status: Exempt