National Company seeking a Service Operations Manager to join our team. We are a fast-paced environment bringing quality service to our customers. Ideal candidates understand what it takes to motivate and direct staff. You understand that proper motivation involves training, development and setting goals. You know that the key to success is making the customer top priority. You have the ability to do this while still having strong operational adherence to all company policies and procedures. We invest in you from day one by providing you with the company paid training to ensure your success.
Learn more here: https://youtu.be/46HvybHrtL0
- Recruit, hire, train, develop and manage service crews
- Manage the flow of service to ensure customers are serviced in a timely and efficient manner.
- Meet with teams to help them prepare for the workload. Collect information and review work with crews at the end of the work period
- Hold all team members accountable for the work performed and their responsibilities.
- Fulfill the duties of the crew when he/she is absent
- Reinforce daily safe work practices along with weekly/monthly training
- Monitor daily service operations to assure performance is within regulatory guidelines.
- Observe and enforce corporate operating guidelines and procedures
- Identify selling opportunities and grow market
- Required attendance at up to four (4) week-long on-boarding, regulatory and position specific training course that may be held out of town.
- Expenses (Lodging, Food, Travel) to be paid by the Company.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 2+ years of leadership/management experience
- Must have a valid driver's license with a good record
- Must be able to work flexible hours, mainly days but some nights are required.
- Ability to develop customer loyalty
- Workday consists of computer usage, drive, walk, stand, sit, bend, climb, crawl, reach, squat, stoop and twist
- Employee may also carry, lift, pull from 10-100 + lbs., with the repetitive movement of both hands
- Must meet all work eligibility requirements
- Environmentally-responsible business
Why should you work with us?
We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace environment where the uniqueness of every individual is respected. We offer great job training, career growth opportunities, and competitive pay rates. Our fantastic benefits package includes medical, dental, vision insurance prescription drug coverage, retirement savings plan, holidays and vacation time.
Learn more: https://youtu.be/46HvybHrtL0
Health, Dental, Vision, Retention Bonuses (for techs), Boot Reimbursement (for techs), 401k, Uniforms and More! Try something new. Apply alone or even with a friend, adult child, or spouse to work with them as a team! We are a family-owned and operated company that considers all employees family members. We are the largest provider of kitchen exhaust cleaning and fire protection services in the USA. Our satisfied customers include sole-proprietors, retail chains, chain restaurants, hotels, casinos, hospitals, supermarkets, food processing, industrial organizations, property managers and more.
We operate 3 lines of business related to fire prevention. Our goal is to be a vendor-partner to our customers, a reputation that has led to clients which include some of the best in the country, including many Marriott Hotels and Properties, Hard Rock Cafe, The Cheesecake Factory, Noodles & Co, Burger King, Taco Bell and more, we are uniquely equipped to provide outstanding service to sole proprietors and property management teams alike. Our goal is to keep our customers safe, protecting their people and their assets, educating teams and being the best of the best in our industry, in doing so, we help our customers to focus on what they do best, an honor we take very seriously.
INNOVATION | TEAMWORK | PERFORMANCE | TECHNOLOGY