Kroger Specialty Pharmacy is a Clinical Pharmacy. Our programs optimizepatient outcomes by blending a high-touch, caring patient experience withspecialized clinical knowledge, personalized care programs, and administrative expertise.
Perform functions to represent the organization in an assigned therapy category, to build relationships with manufacturer representatives, physician’s offices with nurses, medical assistants and other associates to communicate the merits of referring patients to services provided by the company and achieve the growth goals associated with the strategic business plan, making decisions based on precedent and working within the limits of established policy.
• Develop therapy plan including targeting, routing and call cycle, based on territory knowledge strategic business sales plan and market intelligence, for authorization.
• Implement territory sales plan. Work with manufacturer representatives to maintain current awareness of product updates and other pertinent information and to be responsive to inquiries from referral sources.
• Provide in-service meetings to manufacturers, physicians and office associates to communicate awareness of advantages of referring patients to the company.
• Analyze prescribing patterns across the territory and specifically by office and update territory sales plan as required to achieve defined results, in collaboration with Regional Sales Director. Prepare and submit periodic sales activity reports and expense reports.
• Attend departmental conference calls, trainings, and meetings, and assist to identify and participate in local and regional conventions and trade shows to represent the organization and its services.
• Collaborate with Sales Training associates to ensure compliance with continuing education requirement and current awareness of new approvals, indications, products, services, and messaging.
• Work with Operations associates to review procedures and requirements and maintain awareness of software use and capabilities.
• Communicate with our trade team on new product launch opportunities, indication and changes with market positioning of core therapy products.
• Perform or assist with any operations, as required to maintain workflow and to meet schedules and quality requirements.
• Participate in any variety of meetings and work groups to integrate activities, communicate issues, obtain approvals, resolve problems and maintain specified level of knowledge pertaining to new developments, requirements, and policies.
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
• Demonstrated excellence meeting and growing territory sales.
• Ability to identify and analyze data and territory activity to define actions and focus toward those most likely to generate significant growth results and in keeping with the business strategy.
• Demonstrated ability to build enduring customer relationships.
• Demonstrated proficiency in the use of MS Office software including Office, Excel, PowerPoint & Word, along with the ability to create records and enter, update, and retrieve customer information in CRM (Customer Records Management) systems.
• May be required based on location to be Bilingual in English and Spanish, both written and verbal.
• Excellent oral, presentation, and written communications skills.
• Bachelor’s degree in a field related to Business, Marketing, Life Sciences, or similar discipline preferred.
• Minimum 4 years’ sales experience with 2 years in medical field preferred.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.