What you will do
Under general direction, the position is accountable for developing, implementing and leading marketing and digital communications strategies for the Ducted Systems business. This role provides thought leadership and requires collaboration across JCI to create the highest quality content with a key focus on driving audience engagement.
How you will do it
Responsible for all marketing and digital communications. Plan, execute, and measure customer engagement and the effectiveness of communications across multiple channels and customer touch points.
1. Develop a multi-channel content strategy.
2. Devise strategies to drive online traffic to the company website, track conversion rates and optimize spend.
3. Work closely with, manage and drive accountability for vendors that support our brands, earned and paid media activities.
4. Collaborate with Ducted Systems Channel Marketing to drive employee advocacy for the business across social channels.
5. Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns utilizing a range of techniques across all outbound and inbound activities.
6. Manage online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
7. Key stakeholder to continued improvement in usability, design, content and conversion of the Ducted Systems branded dot.com sites.
8. Responsible for planning and budget control for areas of advisement.
9. Evaluate customer research, market conditions and competitor data as it relates to the Ducted Systems brands.
10. Plan and execute PR, web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
11. Design, build and maintain our PR and social media presence for the Ducted Systems business.
12. Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
13. Implement programs and processes to increase internal participation in blog and case study development.Qualifications
What we look for
Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, a related field or equivalent experience.
Minimum of 8 years of marketing or related experience.
Prior Marketing and Digital Communications experience.
A core understanding of the development and implementation of distribution (channel specific) programs.
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Demonstrated leadership and analytical skills.
Johnson Controls is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com/tomorrowneedsyou.Job Sales & Marketing
Organization Bldg Technologies & Solutions
What you will do