Reviews demand plans at a global and local level, including adjusting forecast and safety stock parameters and works with the sales group to incorporate customer demands into the planning systems.
- Create operational schedules based on throughput, customer service, and all other company and/or departmental goals.
- Maintain and monitor the Planning and Scheduling of your area in SAP and related planning system to ensure scheduled are optimized to achieve corporate business objectives.
- Work closely with project managers, sales, marketing and other production/purchasing planners to ensure schedules are optimized to achieve corporate business objectives.
- Facilitate process improvement initiatives to improve customer service, increase productivity, eliminate waste, and streamline processes in production.
- Analyzes planned orders, requirements, and system designs with a view to global supply chain impact. Converts planned orders to packaging or production process orders as necessary.
- Develop SAP generated reports various performance measures to identify opportunities for refinement of strategies, process improvement, and testing.
- Work with global planning teams as needed to ensure planning designs and requirements are coordinated across the entire supply chain
- Analyze inventory and forecast status in order to provide superior customer service
- Evaluate, test, recommend and/or implement changes that could improve service, cycle time, throughput efficiency, inventory levels, etc
- Maintain and audit key SAP planning master data. Including, lot size, lead time, MRP controllers, special procurement keys, schedule margin key and purchasing type.
- Must develop excellent understanding of complex processes from beginning to end and all steps in detail in order to perform trouble shooting and process improvement effectively.
- Regularly uses phones, computers, computer monitors and all office/laboratory equipment.
- Typing at a computer keyboard along with the ability to read CRTs/computer monitors.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Mathematics, Supply Chain Management or related field preferred, or equivalent experience in production planning and scheduling or Associate's degree in Business, Mathematics, Supply Chain Management or related Business discipline with 2+ years' experience in production planning and scheduling
- 2+ years of experience in moving material through the product delivery cycle
Strong computer skills (Word, Excel, Access Lotus Notes, etc.)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Project management and data analysis
- ISO standards (in relation to preparing documents).
- Certification from APICs or IBF preferred
Job Requisition ID: 207453
Location: Sheboygan Falls
Career Level: C - Professional (1-3 years)
Working time model: full-time
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our HR Services team at 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday.
Job Segment: ERP, Scheduler, SAP, Laboratory, Technology, Customer Service, Administrative, Science