As a key leader in facility capital project execution, you will be responsible for securing resources and using formal project management processes and tools to manage resources, budgets, risks and scope. You will have the ability to understand and provide direction to assure compliance with MilliporeSigma's and external regulatory agencies' policies, codes, standards and regulations. Projects will vary significantly in size and complexity. These projects will require detailed planning across all functions, alignment between multiple stakeholders, and effective communication at all levels within the organization.
Who You Are:
- Undergraduate degree in engineering, preferably in Chemcial or Mechanical Engineering
- Ten or more years of applicable experience in project management, with increasing levels of responsibility, across different functions,
- Project related experience in industrial facilities. Typical range could be $250k up to $20M with potential to include multiple disciplines and up to $50M in expenditures.
- A masters' degree in business (MBA) or advanced engineering degree.
- Chemical process industry experience.
- PMP certification.
- Demonstrated proficiency in communication, delegation, team building, interpersonal and customer service skills.
Job Requisition ID: 207125
Location: Sheboygan Falls
Career Level: E - Professional (10+ years)
Working time model: full-time
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our HR Services team at 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday.
Job Segment: Business Development, Project Manager, MBA, Sales, Technology, Management