Come to work and be ready to think on your feet, grow your skills, and embrace the many opportunities. Our Distribution Centers are the key to getting new products out to TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra, Winners, Homesense, and TK Maxx. To keep up with our ever-changing inventory, we stay nimble and adaptable. No day is the same, and that's just how we like it. Every shift is a new opportunity to Discover Different—and support each other along the way.
Posting Notes: Cheyenne || WY
As a Merchandise Control Supervisor, you will lead all aspects of the daily operations within the Fulfillment Center Merchandise & Accuracy Control Departments. Ensure controls are in place to maintain integrity of all Sierra merchandising, legal, and quality control philosophies. Build effective teams through training and continuous development!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Balance and supervise the workload throughout all areas of the building for AC's and MC's; Maintain AC and MC hours within annual budget for Key Performance Indicators and CPU
- Educates our business partners on our off-price business model & TJX Digital Fulfillment standard methodologies
- Identify and address any opportunities that could improve the way our Vendors ship merchandise
- Follow Best Practice for PO and item modification/adjustment procedures and ensures proper research is conducted
- Partner and assist Operations, Photo Studio, Planning, and MAs in meeting business priorities
- Ensure Damages/RTV's are identified and processed according to established guidelines in order to drive profitable sales and gross margin
- Build effective teams through selection, education, training and ongoing development
- Encourage teams to think beyond the needs of their own individual area to achieve the best results for the business
- Encourage teams to create Individual Development Plans to assist with future advancement
- Mentor and counsel non-exempt Associates
- Challenge business decisions that could affect bottom line sales, markdowns, shrink, and gross margin
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Retail Merchandising/Retail Management or equivalent job experience
- 3-5 years of leadership or merchandising experience
Skills Required To Perform This Job:
- Effective Communication
- Negotiation and Influencing
- Analytical/Critical Thinking
- Time Management
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, and Microsoft Word
- People Development
What's In It For You?
At TJX, you'll not only enjoy working for an industry leader, but we also seek to provide a competitive compensation package and work-life balance!
Come Discover Different at TJX—we think you'll find that it's so much more than a job. We move a lot of inventory—at all times of the day—and that takes working, learning, and growing together. When you're a part of our TJX family, you have the full support of a diverse, close-knit team in our Distribution Centers.
As you think about where to work, know that we take care of our people. We offer competitive pay and great benefits. We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status. We also provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.
Posting Notes: Cheyenne || WY