Accountant - #90970
1. Manage and compile financial reports, notes/invoices, and accounts.
2. Perform billing and collection processes (eg rent, taxes, income).
3. Recording financial transactions in the general ledger.
4. Maintain and update accounting records and files.
5. Analyze the budget to prevent waste and make financial reports.
6. Analyze transactions with stake holders and share holders.
7. Close the books at the end of the month and the end of the year.
8. Prepare the documents needed in the audit of financial statements.
9. Responsible to the accounting manager and report what is done to the manager.
• 1-2 years of experienced in accounting
• System Accounting Knowledge ( Accurate System, Etc )
• Familiar with Cost Accounting
• Detail Oriented
• Fast Learning, high interest in learning and growing up togetherSkills
- Corporate Finance
- Accounts Payable
At Jala Tech, we are collaborative, fast paced, open, adaptable and innovative.
Benefits and perks of working with us include:
Compensation: Bonuses, Competitive salaries, Transportation reimbursement
Lifestyle: Casual dress code, Company outings, Flexible hours
Progression: Professional development
Welfare: Employee discounts, Health insurance