Accounting Manager (Three Year Contract) - #90337
Hadiputranto, Hadinoto & Partners
HHP Law Firm is one of the leading law firms in Indonesia, with more than three decades of local experience. As a member of Baker & McKenzie International, we frequently collaborate with other member firms around the world to deliver seamlessly integrated solutions across borders and practices.
We are currently seeking an Accounting Manager who will have a direct report to the Financial Controller. The selected candidate will be employed starting with a 3-year contract period.
The details of the tasks are as follows:
· Prepare all general accounting policies and procedures and ensure they comply with the prevailing Indonesian Statements of Financial Accounting Principles [This looks clearer. Just be sure that those principles are called this. I presume these are the equivalent of the GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles) in the US]
· Oversee the migration & implementation of new accounting systems on statutory financial for process streamlining, standardization and efficiency.
· Manage accounting team members; review and assess process efficiency and implement appropriate process improvement.
· Lead and work with appropriate resources to ensure the office complies with all tax and statutory requirements relating to accounting procedures and other local obligations.
· Maintain and reconcile all profit & loss and balance sheet accounts for both statutory and management reporting.
· Coordinate month-end/year-end financial close activities and provide support for internal/external audits as necessary.
· Liaise with bankers, auditors, tax officers and relevant government officials on accounting, tax and other regulatory matters.
· Ensure appropriate documentation of policies and processes are in place and deliver effective training to related parties.
Applicants must have the following qualifications:
· A bachelor's degree in accounting with a minimum GPA of 3.00
· At least five years' accounting work experience in a reputable Public Accounting Firm and at least five years of corporate experience in multinational companies/firms in managerial positions.
· Excellent knowledge of accounting principles, tax laws and computerized accounting systems.
· Knowledge of SAP Financial Management Systems.
· Excellent English communication skills (written and spoken)
· Excellent computer skills (Microsoft literate, like Excel and Word)
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Good organizational skills and leadership qualities.
· Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks to meet deadlines.
· ACCA, CPA or equivalent qualification will be an advantage.
To apply, please submit an application letter in English along with:
- A soft copy of permanent academic record, licenses and certificate of degree with a minimum GPA of 3.00 from a reputable university
- A Curriculum Vitae that includes a 4 x 6 cm picture, latest address, phone number (home and mobile) and email address
Only qualified candidates based on the sole discretion of HHP will be invited for written tests and interviews.