Apprenticeship - Customer Satisfaction Measurement and Improvement - #78102
Prudential's purpose is to help people get the most out of life. We will deliver our purpose by creating a culture in which diversity is celebrated and inclusion assured, for our colleagues, customers, and partners. We provide a platform for our people to do their best work and make an impact to the business, and in exchange, we support our people's career ambitions. We pledge to make Prudential a place where you can Connect, Grow and Succeed.
- Be a part of customer facing projects/programs to guide the customer journey
- Helping to do daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly report related to Customer Experience
- Understand existing process and actively involve to support customer excellence
- Final year student or fresh graduate of Bachelor's degree in any major
- Understanding basic survey and data analytics
- Ability to understand data reporting, especially on customer data and link it to customer excellence
- Able to use Microsoft Excel fluently
- Willing to do Hybrid Working system (WFO and WFH)
- Commit to do 6 months internship program
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equality of opportunity of benefits for all who apply and who perform work for our organisation irrespective of sex, race, age, ethnic origin, educational, social and cultural background, marital status, pregnancy and maternity, religion or belief, disability or part-time / fixed-term work, or any other status protected by applicable law. We encourage the same standards from our recruitment and third-party suppliers taking into account the context of grade, job and location. We also allow for reasonable adjustments to support people with individual physical or mental health requirements.