Associate, Local Corporate Banking Department - #106469
MUFG Bank, Ltd., Jakarta Branch
Do you want your voice heard and your actions to count?
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 7th largest financial group in the world. Across the globe, we’re 160,000 colleagues, striving to make a difference for every client, organization, and community we serve. We stand for our values, building long-term relationships, serving society, and fostering shared and sustainable growth for a better world.
With a vision to be the world’s most trusted financial group, it’s part of our culture to put people first, listen to new and diverse ideas and collaborate toward greater innovation, speed and agility. This means investing in talent, technologies, and tools that empower you to own your career.
Join MUFG, where being inspired is expected and making a meaningful impact is rewarded.
Responsible to promote a range of MUFG products and services to various Global Corporate customers, including but not limited to customers in respective sectors within the country. Responsible to assess the customers and industries risk to support the team in structuring deals, in own area of expertise. Mitigate risk to the Bank and support the team in deal structures to maintain and develop customer relationships.
- Support the Team Leader in the delivery of relevant banking services to customers and collaborate with the team members to meet the department's revenue targets.
- Work in partnership with various departments (ie. Treasury) and Overseas Branches/Head Office to develop local corporate business and customer base.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with key customers to develop new business, understand their needs and deliver extraordinary customer experiences by visiting, presenting and prospecting in accordance with Standard Operating Manual, as well handling inquiries and complaints promptly.
- Develop and maintain strong stakeholder management with key stakeholders both within MUFG and externally.
- Work in partnership with various departments in the Bank (ie. Operations) to support in delivering seamless transactions to the customer.
- Review financial models and research in order to develop a detailed understanding of the Bank’s customers and their business strategies.
- Negotiate with customers on matters including but not limited to contract terms and conditions and pricing, as well as seek commercial solutions to finalize the deal.
- Handle direct communication with our customers and obtain data of their financial condition within the scheme of promoting our bank’s products and services.
MUFG Bank Ltd & MUFG Securities Asia Limited (collectively referred to as “MUFG”) is an equal opportunity employer. We view our employees as our key assets as they are fundamental to our long-term growth and success. MUFG is committed to hiring based on merit and organsational fit, regardless of race, religion or gender.