Audit Manager/Assistant Manager (external auditor) - #78277
Mazars Indonesia is looking for Manager/Assistant Manager Audit to join its growing team of professionals. Since its establishment in 2008 in Indonesia, Mazars has grown to be one of the top audit, outsourcing, tax, legal, and advisory services providers.
Objectives of this role:
Commitment to the quality and integrity of Mazar's audit methodology and thorough quality control that applied to every client engagement. To carry the Mazars values, leadership, and maintain a productive relationships with the clients and other team members.
Role and responsibilities:
- Leading audit team and to be in charge of audit and assurance assignments for a wide range of large clients including multi-national and listed clients directly reporting to Partners.
- Managing audit assignments from planning through to finalization of reports in line with agreed timescales, including conduct assignments exit meetings to present findings to client’s management (CFO, GD, Board, etc).
- Supervise and coach the audit team members for ensuring the work completed by team members are in accordance with the audit plan and our firm’s procedures.
- Maintain control and stability under pressure whilst recognizing the deadline or urgency to be dealt with.
- Assisting and advising the client service management team on the formulation of audit strategy and planning.
- Act as a point of contact for both senior management and client, and responds to the needs of the client and staff.
- Business development, including working with colleagues in other teams. Build strong working relationships with clients.
- People management – coaching, feedback, performance management, training, and development, engaging high performing teams.
- Contribute to the preparation of a staff training plans and conduct training sessions.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Accounting from reputable university
- Qualified accountant – Ak/ACCA/CPA, or equivalent.
Working Experience Requirement:
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experiences in a public accounting firm
- Demonstrated success in adapting a work environment of about 120 professional
- Team player
Technical & Professional Knowledge / Membership:
- Member in any relevant professional bodies
- Strong IFRS / PSAK/ Consolidation knowledge and experience
- Holds significant external audit experience managing a portfolio of clients and leading audit teams and good technical expertise
- Open-minded and eager to work in a multicultural environment, ability to adjust and learn quickly in a new environment (regulatory, tax, accounting).
- People management experience. Excellent communication and people management/development skills, Able to provide guidance to others and a team player.
- Functional knowledge and skills in using Microsoft applications, i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills required.
- Excellent organizational and planning capabilities.
- Communication verbal & written in English is a must
- Ability to work hard to meet deadlines and deliver under pressure.