CE DA Washing Machine PM - #90956
Position Summary1. Contribute to expanding the product's market coverage by setting up a product line-up operation plan.
2. Contribute to maximizing sales and minimizing loss by managing product lifecycle and developing pricing strategy to meet the target sales for the product.
Role and Responsibilities
1. [Line-up management] Oversee the development and management of the line-up portfolio plan and efficiency improvement efforts and market issue response.
2. [Launch management] Manage the product/service launch timeline setting by analyzing the new model's target quantity and its profit and loss, and by working with the marketing department.
3. [Pricing operation] Devise the pricing operation strategy of each segment and model.
4. [Discontinuation management] Manage the plans to minimize the leftover materials when a product is to be discontinued by setting appropriate discontinuation timeline and plans to utilize the leftover materials.
Skills and Qualifications
• Has a wide range of experience, uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways
• Works on complex issues where analyzing situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variables. Exercises judgement in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria to obtain results. Determines methods and procedures on new assignments and coordinates other's tasks
• May manage a group such as coordinating activities regarding costs, methods and staffing
• Typically requires at least 8 years of related experience and a Bachelor's degree; or 6 years and a Master's degree; or a PhD with 3 years