Chief Steward - #91060
Aryaduta Hotel Group
ARYADUTA PEKANBARU is located on a wide avenue in the government administration district, this nine-storey hotel offers 158 rooms and two suites suited for business travelers to this oil rich capital city of Riau on the island of Sumatra. Set in lush gardens, Aryaduta Pekanbaru is the closest major Indonesian city to Singapore.
As we embark on a journey to create ‘Iconically Indonesian, Globally Inspired’ hospitality, unique experiences, craft deeper connections with our guests throughout Indonesia. If you are the candidate that fits the job qualifications, we would like to hear from you.
The position is responsible for ensuring a positive, productive, creative, and happy environment working together with all other departments to be a part of the overall feel of the hotel. To provide leadership and support to the culinary team, built on a foundation of quality, consistency, and free-thinking with an edge which is our expectation for each and every member of our team.
Position Requirements :
- Minimum Bachelor Degree from an accredited college or university majoring in Tourism/Hotel Management in Culinary or other related major.
- Minimum 2 - 3 years experience in the same role.
- Advanced culinary skills including food preparation, flavor pairings, and other cooking best practices.
- Strong knowledge and implementation of HACCP Standard Kitchen Operations.
- Exceptional communications skills both verbal & written and presentation skills.
This position will be assigend at Aryaduta Pekanbaru