Embedded Software Engineer (C++, Embedded Linux) (Formulatrix Indonesia) - #90965
FORMULATRIX was established in 2002 to provide protein crystallization automation solutions. Since then, we've started developing other laboratory automation solutions, including the next generation of liquid handlers using microfluidic technology. Headquartered in Dubai, UAE, we supply software and robotic automation solutions to leading pharmaceutical companies and academic research institutions around the world. Our team works tirelessly to provide the best products in the industry with support that is second to none.
FORMULATRIX is a fast growing robotic automation equipment manufacturer and software solutions provider to leading pharmaceutical companies and academic research institutions. We cater to clients in the highly specialized life sciences industry with our client base comprised of major Fortune 500 and Fortune 100 companies. The company has experienced aggressive historic double-digit growth with healthy profits because of our industry-recognized patented technology and superior software delivery services. The industry recognizes our products and services due to our dedication to producing the 'best breed of products." Our business operations are international in scope with business units located in the United States, Europe, and Asia.
Our corporate culture highly rewards dedicated motivation, exceeding client expectations, entrepreneurial spirit, and outside the box thinking. In return, we offer a rewarding salary and benefits package, young and vibrant down-to-earth corporate culture, employee empowerment, and excellent growth opportunities.
Rp 8,000,000 - 16,000,000
- Design, develop, and improve robotic systems software from the ground up
- Use research and development skills to create prototypes that solve challenging problems in areas such as scheduling and synchronization, machine vision, and machine control, among others
- Analyze challenges and propose options and timelines to get to their resolution
- Collaborate with a global team of peers in software engineering as well as those in the mechanical and electrical side to devise such solutions in a timely manner
- Deeply care for our customers by providing them with great support and intuitive applications that hide out all the complexities of the solutions
- Stay abreast of new technologies in your field and adopt as needed
- Candidates must possess at least a bachelor's degree in computer science, Electronic Engineering, or equivalent professional experience in software development
- At least 1 year(s) of experience in software development, software delivery, and post-implementation
- Demonstrated good experience in any Object-Oriented Programming language (C#/C++/Java/Python, etc)
- Candidates with a strong grasp of Linux, embedded systems, and C++ are highly preferred
- Strong fundamentals in computer science: object-oriented, model-driven development, algorithms, and others
- Familiar with and used to best practices in programming
- Committed to writing good quality and high-performance code
- Demonstrate good logical thinking as well as attention to detail
- A passion to build great solutions and impress both colleagues and customers
- Possess a can-do attitude
- Proactive, highly motivated, and strong team player with a good ability to multi-task and re-prioritize as necessary
- Good communication skills in English both oral and written
- Applicants must be willing to work in Salatiga (Onsite)
- Competitive Salary
- THR / Bonus system
- Period Leave
- Linux System Administration
- English Language
- Program Management
Check out more here - https://talent.usedeall.com/About the company
Deall is a curated job portal, where only the talents we have curated can apply to vacancies.