EPC Manager - #78194
PT Aquila Cobalt Nickel
Tanggal: 1 minggu yang lalu
Kota: Jakarta, Jakarta
Jenis kontrak: Penuh waktu
- Plan and manage the engineering, procurement, and construction activities of projects.
- Develop project schedules, conceptual design, budgets, and quality control plans.
- Lead project teams, provide technical direction and mentoring to team members.
- Manage project risks and mitigate potential issues to ensure a successful outcome.
- Coordinate with stakeholders, vendors, and contractors to ensure timely delivery of materials and services.
- Monitor project progress and report to senior management and board of directors on project performance, compliance, and results.
- Ensure compliance with all safety regulations, quality standards, and environmental requirements.
- Conduct site visits and inspections to ensure work is completed to specifications.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with clients and internal stakeholders.
- Research and implement new technologies and best practices to improve project outcomes.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in mechanical or civil/structural Engineering.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in the EPC project management in the heavy industry with multiple international consultants and contractors for a project larger than USD100-mio
- Strong leadership, communication, and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in project management software and tools. Ability to develop a detailed project schedule with appropriate logic and maintain and update schedule based on the progress of the project.
- Knowledge of engineering principles, international contracts, master list for tax and import procedures, procurement, and construction management.
- Familiarity with safety, quality, and environmental regulations and best practices.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize tasks, and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Willingness to travel frequently and work in challenging environments. A willingness to stay for a long period of time in a remote area.
- Certification in project management (e.g., PMP) is a plus.
- Fluent in Indonesian and English (min. eq. to B2 level).