FA Compliance Officer - #78300
Adaro Energy Indonesia
Supervising to ensure compliance of transactions conducted by companies managed by Finance Accounting PT Adaro Energy Indonesia Tbk (AEI) in accordance with Adaro Group's policies and Delegation of Authorities (DOA), each company's Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), and applicable legal regulations (including amendments).
- Developing Finance Accounting policies and SOPs that will serve as guidance for the execution of operational activities.
- Ensuring financial and accounting business processes align with SOPs for Finance & Accounting and applicable accounting standards.
- Ensuring operational transactions are conducted in accordance with prevailing policies and legal regulations, and coordinating with relevant functions from other divisions.
- Monitoring developments in regulations and/or policies within the Adaro Group to ensure transaction compliance with those regulations and/or policies.
- Conducting reviews of new regulations and/or policy changes that may impact financial and accounting operational transactions.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, min GPA 3.0
- Min 3-5 years of working experience as Finance & Accounting Compliance
- Strong competencies in Financial & Accounting Control, Financial Planning & BUdgeting, and Finance Accounting Business Process
- Preferably has experience in preparing SOPs and monitoring term sheets
- Good communication skill
For apply, please apply through our career page: www.adarocareer.com
Only candidates who apply through Adaro Career page will proceed.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
*Our entire selection process is free of charge.