FINANCE MANAGER - #90314
PT. Jabarano Jaya Buana
• Experienced as a Financial Manager (Min 4 years relevant experience)
• Bachelor's degree or higher in Finance or related field.
• Understand financial trends both within the company and general market patterns
• Proficient in using the Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are used
• Detail oriented and analytical
• Create financial reports and present financial information to managerial staff
• Create a profit and loss report
• Create a work system proposal
• Maintain the financial health of the organization.
• Analysis of costs, prices, contribution variables, sales results and actual performance of the company compared to the business plan.
• Coordinate and supervise financial aspects starting from the accounting process, budgeting, forecasting and financial reports
• Make observations and evaluations for possible cost reductions.
• Oversee finance department operations, establish goals and objectives, and design a framework to achieve them.
• Manage the preparation of the company budget.
• Analyze finances accurately and on time, prepare financial reports
• Work with auditors to ensure proper monitoring so that company finances are maintained.
• Responsible for working with senior management to develop financial strategies for the company.
• Complete accounting and financial forecasting
• Submit financial reports to leadership