Financial Planning & Analyst - #90250
PT Anugerah Pharmindo Lestari (APL)
The Financial Planning & Analyst (FPNA) is responsible for analyzing financial data, providing insights, and supporting strategic decision-making processes within the organization. The FPNA will collaborate with various departments to develop budgets, forecasts, and financial models, as well as conduct financial analysis and reporting.
- Budgeting and Forecasting: Collaborate with department heads to develop annual budgets and periodic forecasts. Monitor and analyze budgetary performance, providing recommendations for improvement. Conduct variance analysis and report on key budget deviations.
- Financial Analysis: Analyze financial data, identifying trends, patterns, and areas of improvement. Prepare financial models, projections, and scenario analyses to support strategic planning. Provide ad hoc financial analysis and reporting as requested by management.
- Reporting and Presentation: Prepare and present financial reports, including monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements. Create executive-level presentations for management and stakeholders. Communicate financial insights and recommendations to non-financial stakeholders in a clear and concise manner.
- Forecasting and Decision Support: Assist in long-term financial planning, evaluating investment opportunities, and conducting feasibility studies. Support decision-making processes by providing accurate financial data and analysis.
- Cross-functional Collaboration: Collaborate with various departments to understand their financial needs and assist in financial planning. Partner with accounting and finance teams to ensure accurate financial reporting and compliance.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related field (Master's degree preferred).
- Minimum 2-3 years work experiences as Financial Analyst and familiar with SAP & PowerBI system.
- Proven experience in financial planning, analysis, budgeting, and forecasting.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to translate complex data into meaningful insights.
- Proficient in financial modelling and forecasting techniques.
- Advanced knowledge of financial analysis tools and software (e.g., Excel, financial management systems).
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present financial information effectively in English.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work collaboratively in cross-functional teams.