Fractionation Operator - #89115
General Responsibilities :
1. Planning and monitoring the production process of biodiesel and glycerin
2. Prepare the work plan and set parameters in the production process
3. Conducting analysis of the production process
4. Make improvements to achieve maximum production results
5. Inspect and evaluate the administration and production reports
6. Ensure the use of chemical and raw materials in accordance with the budget
7. Organize work schedules and manpower distribution based on ongoing workload
8. Responsible in maintaining and maintaining all equipment work (equipment) and cleanliness of the environment (environment) in the work location
9. Running the implementation of ISO 9001: 2000 quality management system, ISO 22000: 2005, HACCP, 5R1SQU, Halal, sustainability system such as: ISCC system, RSPO, HVO, SMK3, SMART D_Safe, OHSAS 18001.
Decide on the necessary improvements (if any) related to the production.