Frontend Engineer - #90985
Electronic Payment Solutions
About The Role
As a Frontend Engineer, you will be working on a IT Development team to develop new features and enhancements for our product. You should demonstrate the mastery of the fundamentals of computer science and be comfortable with implementing and shipping end-to-end features and fixing complicated issues. We are looking for self-motivated team members who crave a challenge and feel excited about rolling up their sleeves to realize our potential.
The ideal candidate will have recently graduated from a four-year computer science degree program with prior work experiences or projects. We expect candidates to know the basics of software engineering and to independently solve tightly scoped tasks. You will be expected to learn rapidly and start driving impact with your team.
- Design and build component display (UI) and logic in Front-End Web Apps
- Develop and improve high quality HTML/CSS/JS code
- Give the idea for developing existing products in accordance with technological developments
- Ensure all technical design, implementation and testing
- Perform a code review for a recently submitted pull request
- Collaborate daily with other developers to translate UI/UX design wireframes to code that will produce visual elements in our application.
- Optimize websites and applications for fast loading speed
- Troubleshoot and solve various website issues and coding problems
Technical Skill and Experience Requirements:
- Having experience or projects in Financial services, is a PLUS
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures and algorithm design, and complexity analysis
- Software development fundamentals, including testing, troubleshooting and using version control (we use GIT).
- Familiar with and/or have experience with Agile development
- Familiar with Symetric Encryption (AES), Asymetric Encryption (RSA)
- Ability to create component-based reusable and testable modules and pages.
- Good knowledge of UI/UX and an awareness of UX principles with a meticulous eye for detail
- Capable in Designing Responsive Website is a MUST
- Good understanding of SEO Principles (Search Engine Optimization)
- Experience with Web Service RESTfull API / Micro Service Concept
- Container services such as Kubernetes, Docker etc (a plus!)
- Knowledgeable of client-side scripting and server-side scripting
Keys to Success
- Team player willing to take the initiative to identify and act on matters without waiting for direction. This one is really important.
- Genuinely excited about technology, have a strong interest in learning & using the latest tools, and constantly want to learn new things.
- Highly-motivated and thrive in an environment where opportunities are many times of your own making.
- Enjoy engaging in passionate discussions with smart people and letting the best ideas rise to the top.
- Strong communication skills, both with technical and nontechnical audiences.
- Willingness to work as part of a team and embrace best practices, like version control, code reviews, documentation and workflow management tools.
- REST APIs
PT Solusi Pembayaran Elektronik (SPE Solution) is a growing fintech solution company, consisting of diverse young and tech-savvy talents called SPEcial Team. We’re collaborative, adaptable, energetic and progressive.
SPE Solution greatly encourages talent’s growth and development, both in terms of professional skills and personal competencies.
The SPEcial team has been continuously collaborating and combining diverse expertise to deliver next-gen fintech solutions for influential enterprises in the country such as BNI, Doku, BTN, Pertamina, Ditjen AHU, several big e-commerce in Indonesia, and more.
Benefits and perks of working with us include:
Compensation: Competitive salaries
Workstyle: Casual dress code, Work from Anywhere & Work from Office
Benefits: Professional development, Medical Reimbursement, Allowance