Guest Relations Executive - #90948
Four Seasons Hotels
Four Seasons Resort Bali at Jimbaran Bay is proud to provide our guests with the highest standards of luxury and personalized service. At Four Seasons we believe in recognizing a familiar face, welcoming a new one, and treating everyone we meet the way we would want to be treated ourselves. Whether you work with us, stay with us, live with us, discover with us, we believe our purpose is to create impressions that will stay with you for a lifetime. It comes from our belief that life is richer when we truly connect to the people and the world around us.
Four Seasons Resort Bali at Jimbaran Bay is located on the southern tip of the island of Bali on the northeast slopes of the Bukit peninsula. Luxuriously appointed private villas are built into a gently terraced hillside named Bukit Permai, which means "beautiful hill".
Who We Look For:
The Four Seasons Resort Bali at Jimbaran Bay is currently looking for Guest Relations Executive. This position reports to the Restaurant Manager.
Preferred Qualifications & Skills:
- Has strong Food & Beverage background.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the same position.
- Able to operate Open Table Restaurant System is a plus
- Excellent communication and organization skills; reading, writing, and oral proficiency in English.
- Bachelor’s degree or Minimum of Diploma.
BASIC PURPOSE: Greet and seat guests while coordinating guest reservations and responding to inquiries in an efficient, courteous and professional manner to achieve maximum customer satisfaction while complying with all Four Seasons’ policies.
- Seat guests promptly at a table pre-set for the number in the party and according to guest preference.
- Set up host/hostess stand, review guest reservation book, and make recommendations as to the set-up of the room, maintain a station chart and cover count for the restaurant while recognizing the maximum workload capacity of each server in order to meet Four Seasons Service standards.
- Answer telephones according to Four Seasons standards and take guest reservations or provide information regarding the restaurant or any other hotel service.
- Anticipate the needs of guests, respond accordingly to guest inquiries or problems, and recognize regular guests by name and utilize the guest’s name consistently.
- Inspect and maintain daily menus to ensure quality, condition and appearance while developing a complete working knowledge of all menu items and daily specials.
- Work harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
Learn more about Four Seasons Resort Bali at Jimbaran Bay on Social media:
The vacancy applies for Indonesian National only.
Only short-listed applicants will be notified.