Head of Finance - #90387
PT Nextevo Lestari Indonesia
Head of Finance
The Head of Finance role is a key member of the senior management team reporting to the Founder/CEO. He/she will oversee the entire finance and accounting of the entire operations in Southeast Asia. The person holds a pivotal role in managing the financial health and strategy of the business.
- Collaboratively develop and execute financial strategy, annual, and quarterly plans, and goals
- Assist the founder/CEO in developing, reporting on, and driving alignment throughout the company around KPIs
- Manage financial operations, including preparation of the financial forecasts, budgets, and operational statements; lead liaison to external accounting/auditors.
- Identify areas for cost reduction for efficiency improvements.
- Manage cash flow, including monitoring working capital, cash reserves, and cash flow projections. Implement strategies to optimize cash flow and liquidity.
- Oversee financial modeling for fundraising and capital projects.
- Conduct financial analysis and provide insights to support strategic decision-making.
- Develop tax strategies to minimize the company’s tax liabilities while ensuring compliance with tax laws.
- Oversight ERP to develop and to document business processes to ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting.
- Oversight of legal affairs and board reporting
- Bachelor's or master's degree in finance, accounting, or a related field.
- Professional certification (i.e. CPA, CMA) may be preferred.
- 8-10 years of working experience with a minimum of 5 years of financial management and leadership experience.
- Strong financial analysis, planning, and decision-making skills.
- Excellent PowerPoint presentation and Excel skills are pre-requisites. Understanding and user of ERP system is a plus
- Excellent English communication and leadership abilities.
- A finance person with Intense curiosity and drive to make things better. Willingness to really roll up the sleeves in a start-up environment.
- Willingness to travel for business in the region.
The successful candidate will enjoy a Competitive Remuneration with a performance bonus and stock option.
Check out our website www.nextevo.one