HRGA - Mandarin Speaker - #78039
Tanggal: 6 hari yang lalu
Kota: Jakarta, Jakarta
Jenis kontrak: Penuh waktu
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in HR, business administration, or a related field.
- At least 2 years of HR experience, preferably in a Chinese originated company
- Fluent Mandarin proficiency and preferably English as well.
- Strong communication and execution skills, with the ability to build relationships and influence to all levels of the organization.
- Knowledge of HR best practices, including talent acquisition, performance management, employee relations, and compliance.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to use data to drive decision-making.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment with multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Plan and utilize HR budget and resources to meet the needs of the business.
- Design and implement HR policies and procedures that support business objectives and drive organizational success.
- Provide end-to-end talent acquisition service to attract and retain talents.
- develop and implement effective performance management programs that align with business goals, including regular feedback, coaching, and mentoring. ·
- Manage employee relations issues, including conflict resolution, grievances, and disciplinary actions. Ensure compliance with all HR regulations and laws, including labor laws, and implement effective risk management programs. ·
- Develop and deliver effective training and development programs that meet the needs of the business and its employees. ·
- Develop and manage HR metrics and analytic that measure the effectiveness of HR programs and initiatives. ·
- Collaborate with business leaders to create a culture of high performance, employee engagement, and continuous improvement.